The Practitioner software is an excellent management tool for general businesses and for all health professionals. It is readily adapted for user-specific requirements, report generations, and future progress in Apple Macintosh operating systems.
The Practitioner is a powerful package designed in Australia for use on Apple Macintosh operating systems, including newer versions such as Yosemite OS 10.10.3. Great for iPads, iMacs, and MacBook Apple laptops.
This clinical software is used by a large variety of businesses and many health professions, including General Medical Practice, Chiropractic, Dentistry, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Psychology and Sports Medicine. This brilliant business management software is used throughout Australia and internationally. It supports clinical note-taking, manages appointments, BAS, and business analyses. Physiotherapy clinics can leave behind hand-written note taking.
You can even view your business data and reports remotely on an iPad (providing the appropriate inexpensive iPad software is bought). Being able to access clinical & business information on an iPad offers many advantages.
Benefits of The Practitioner clinical management software include:
- An intuitive and easily learned interface for you and your receptionists or administrative staff;
- Fully automates date entry, with manual overrides of any information;
- Stores images, exercises, correspondence, inventories etc.;
- Handles all finances, operational paperwork, electronic communications;
- Able to run up to 9 separate businesses, accounts and operations;
- A no obligation trial period, registrable with no data loss;
- On demand support via network services;
- Single user, Multiple user and Remote configuration available.
- Languages other than English can be incorporated.
For many more details visit www.thepractitioner.com.au